Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Share Your Savings" Sunday

 
I am starting a weekly series titled "Share Your Savings Sunday."  I usually do all my shopping for the week on Sundays.  I will be posting my shopping trip results with pics!  I would love for you all to share your shopping trips as well!  If you are a Blogger just add a link to your post below.  Readers, share your savings trips in the comment section.  You can also send in photos of your shopping trips!  You can upload photos and/or videos to the Mommy has Deals Facebook Page Wall or email me at MommyhasDeals@gmail.com, and attach photos of what you scored for less and how much you saved!  I will post photos throughout the week!  You can include links and photos from grocery trips, retail trips, dining deals, and any other savings you want!

Here is what I scored:
 
My transactions:

CVS:
1 Schick Intuition Razor - $8.99 (Get $4 ECB's) Limit 1
2 Green Bag Tags - $0.99 (Get $0.99 ECB's) Limit 2
Total = $10.97
Used - $5 ECB's
=$2.97 Paid with a CVS GC
Received $5.98 ECB's

Target:
2 Gillette Fusion ProGlide Power Razors - $19.78 (Buy 2 Get a $5 GC)
Used - 2 $5 off 1 Gillette Fusion Razor (P&G Mailer) There are also $3 off Gillette Fusion Razors in the April P&G Insert
= $9.78 Paid with Target GC
Received $5.00 GC
Received a Reusable Bag (In observance of Earth Day, you get a Free Target reusable bag, today, with your purchase.)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.